My favorite Louisiana seafood, CRAB, is in season right now. There is nothing more delicious than hot boiled crabs right out of the boiling pot. This weekend, we enjoyed this batch of boiled blue crabs that were thick with white lump crab meat (the crabs turn red when cooked.) I am getting hungry just thinking about them. If you are lucky enough to live in an area that you can find fresh boiled crabs, I suggest you get some soon before the season ends. The sweet crab meat is definitely worth the time and work involved to peel them. I hope you get to enjoy some!
- These crab soaps would be perfect wedding favors for a beach wedding or cute in guest bags.
- Pile these cute crab soaps up in a basket in a bathroom mixed with fresh sliced lemons for a seafood or crab boil. Use the lemon and soap combination to take the seafood smell off your hands.
- Add these bead necklaces to a plain wreath for an instant crab theme wreath.
- Wrap beads around a vase with the bouncy crabs dangling. Fill vase with coordinating flowers for a festive centerpiece.
- Scatter bead necklaces around the party tables, for guest to enjoy, wear and take home. Kids love these bobbling creatures!
- We sell Bobble picks, magnets and beads in both this comic crab and a realistic crab. Coordinate your decorations and party favors with these fun bobble crabs!